2

Adventures in beer

Posted on Friday, March 8, 2013

The saga continues with our northern California brewery quest. This week we added a trip to the Lagunitas brewery in Petaluma, Ca and the Sierra Nevada Brewery in Chico, Ca. I was intrigued by SNB and I think Ken Grossman may very well have been added to my list of idols. What a great business concept. B likened it to adult Disneyland and we both walked away with a really great experience. A few photos from our trip. The last few are of some neat buildings in downtown Chico.









































2 Comments

Discussion

  1. After years of wine tasting its nice to have these craft breweries as tour and tasting opportunities. Have you been to Black Dragon Brewery in Woodland, CA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't! I'll have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete