0

Happy Birthday You Wonderful Woman You!

Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A toast! To the most fearless woman I know... my mother, on her birthday. May you spend this day indulgently with great wine, good food and great cheer. Although we are too many miles to count apart I wish the most for you to have engaging, beautiful, awesome experiences on this day (and always) because you are so deserving and those are the experiences you have given me in raising me to be the woman I am today. 

Now, lets talk photos. Here we are in the 70s. You in the oh so fashionable period cape wear, throwing your best disco moves to the photographer. What a ham! Unlike modern day bridesmaid dresses this one made the rounds and had a long life as a dress-up gown for me and Kyla.

It was my favorite gown and some of my best childhood memories. 

I love you, always!

No Comments

Discussion

Leave a response